Thursday, December 1, 2011

Dinner!



If any of you know my husband... he is the best chef in the world! With that being said... I made my FIRST dinner as a married couple. and YES we've been married for a year and a half... haha.
Nick has been working 10 hour days at pepsi [we're loving the overtime pay] so i decided i needed to step up [not literally haha] and cook dinner.
So here's what i made:

I think it turned out pretty dang good if i may say so myself.

Now... if there's anything i could have done better i would have
1. Put an apron on.... i had to change my cloths afterwards.... and tomato sauce stains... ugh
AND
2. Browned the WHOLE package of hamburger... not just half and then realize you want more Hamburger in the pasta...

I'm sure from now on i'll have more food posts! now that im cooking more often :)

1 comment:

  1. Once I fell underneath our massive snow blower we had when we lived in the mouth of Little Cottonwood Canyon and had to have physical therapy and stay in bed for a couple of weeks. The Relief Society President told us that nobody was willing to bring in meals because they were intimidated by Robert who was already such a good cook. What they did not realize was that he was now trying to do everything so a meal here and there would have been so helpful... You go girl!!!!! I am sure Nick is just so grateful he doesn't have to worry about doing it all... all the time.

    ReplyDelete