Saturday, December 3, 2011

dinner on friday night 12/2/11

Last night i had dinner ready for Nick when he got home. I was soo excited to try something new!
Last night i made Lo Mein with breaded baked chicken on top. It turned out soooo good! I'm really beginning to have more faith in myself with cooking!
and when i asked Nick how it was he seemed really proud of me...
after each thing i cook i ask Nick what i can do to make it better next time.... and he had nothing to say but "Nothing Autumn that was really a GREAT dish"
Can you tell im proud of myself?
for desert i made Cake batter rice crispy treats! they turned out sooo yummy also :)
I'm so glad i made the decision to start learning how to cook! i dont know why i didnt learn sooner.... i mean, i have the best teacher out there!


No comments:

Post a Comment