Saturday, December 17, 2011

Dance Performance.

Friday was obviously a long day for Lex and I.
i made dinner and then Lex and i tagged along with my family to Malisa's dance recital.
She competes with Rythem Works dance studio and she has such a passion for dancing.
She has so much emotion in her dancing and i have to admit, i didnt know she was as good as she is. It really makes me miss dance and tumbling.

Before you see these pics i'm sorry for the quality of these pics. it was dark in the auditorium.


Grandma and Alexei enjoying the performance.
Malisa is the one in the back. i love this picture because you can see the emotion she dances with.
Malisa is on the right. just before a stunt.
Alexei LOVED the performances and glittery costumes :)
She must want to be a dancer...
[now i've come to the conclusion i want her to be a Dancer, Figure skater, and a hockey player.... haha i guess she'll have to try them all out :)]
Lis in her beautiful costume after her performance.

After we went to iceberg to get some delish shakes, onion rings and pebbled ice!!

I love my little sister. i love that when she has tryouts for dance she calls me and asks me to come help her so she can make it. As much as i hate to say it she is just like i was at that age and its so exciting to see her growing up :)

LOVE YOU MALISA! GREAT DANCE PERFORMANCE!

No comments:

Post a Comment