Thursday, November 24, 2011

Daddy Steven Thanksgiving 2011

I love my best friend Megan Retzko.... Her family lives in Farmington New Mexico so she was there for Thanksgiving. My Daddy Steven is burried right outside of Farmington and I havent seen his Grave since i was 8....
Megan went out of her way to go take a rose to my daddy on Thanksgiving and take pictures.... That is the best thing that happend all day.
[and yes, i had a WONDERFUL day]

Daddy Steven's headstone Thanksgiving 2011



I'm thankful for true friends... friends that will go OUT of their way on a family day for me.
I love you Megan Retzko. You are such a great friend!

2 comments:

  1. That is so sweet of Megan and I'm glad she sent you photos so you could see your dads grave.
    Hope you guys are doing well!

    -Jen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She seriously is so sweet. No matter how much we talk or see each other she will go out of her way to make me smile... An I'd do the same... Out of all my friends she sat in the hospital and cried with me when I got hurt... She's such a sweetheart. And my family is doing great, loving Nicks new job and the benifits!! Life Is the best it's been in a long time :)

    ReplyDelete