Thursday, December 1, 2011

Nick's Countdown to Christmas!


I love my husband.... But he has been working a ton! he has been working from about 5 am to 4 in the after noon.... He's so wonderful to work to support his little family.
So to show him my appreciation i made him a christmas countdown.
Each day he gets to read one :)
for christmas day i made him a card and i typed up a lot of the good memories we've had over our 6 years together..

I love my husband and i hope that after this Advent calendar he feels my love even MORE! :)

I love you Nicholas Andrew Van Komen!

2 comments:

  1. I think you have taken a very creative avenue to deal with life changing situations. It is the journey of life that is fun... when you get to the destination it will be over. And the hard climb to the top of the mountain makes the view so much more beautiful and appreciated. I admire your optimistic attitude and how you make a new challenge for Nick and for yourself into something you both can look forward to every day. Good job!!! That's what being a wife and mother is all about.

    ReplyDelete