Saturday, December 17, 2011

Lemon chive pasta

On Friday night i made Lemon chive pasta.
I got this recipe via Pinterest.
i didnt think their pasta had enough seasoning. so i kinda twisted it into my own recipe... it calls for what 2 tablespoons of lemon... i put a whole lemon and then squooze [is that a word haha] a lemon wedge over my pasta. it made it taste a bit more citrusy [again haha i have my own language i guess...]
i also put more chives on top than what the recipe called for.
it turned out so YUMMY!


Tonights dinner didnt go as well as planned haha.
lets just say good thing my husband got home right as i was getting frustrated cause the recipe was TERRIBLE and took it and turned it into a great pasta!
What would i do without such a great teacher. He took an avocado pasta that looked terrible... added a bit of cream and butter and seasoning and made a GREAT dish.
I love him. he's always there right at the perfect time!

No comments:

Post a Comment