Saturday, December 17, 2011

Party with the Van Komens!

Tonight Mark and Julie had a sleepover with Liz's kids and Matt's kids!
Nick has work in the morning at 5 so we werent able to stay too late!
I had my little sisters Madison and Malisa with me because my parents were on a date.
They loved playing with all of my Van Komen neices and nephews!
[Malisa and little Matt are in the same grade so they already knew eachother from school!]

This year Nick didnt make an ice rink out back because he's so busy with work, So Mark decided to make one! Tonight we ice skated, ate pizza and made Christmas sugar cookies!

This was Lex's first time on the ice. It was so cute watching Nick skate around with Lex and holding her close so she wasnt scared. I always get a lump in my throat when things like this happen. He's such a great daddy. I'm so grateful for him.
Malisa and Nick skating! Everyone had such a good time learning how to skate! Thank goodness those Van Komen boys have been skating all those years so they have enough hockey skates for everyone [thanks Bob & Janie! :)]

Oh by the way, i know its 12:51 now so i guess yesterday was my father-in-law's birthday!
Happy Birthday Bob!
i hope you had a wonderful day in the Netherlands! Sorry we missed ya on skype! You're the best father-in-law in the world!!! Love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment