Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Hockey drama.

I dont know if any of you watched the Olympics in Vancouver when USA and Canada played for the gold medal, but it went into overtime with Canada winning... Ryan Miller was the goalie for USA and deserved the gold medal. I love Miller! i think he is a great goalie and a very humble guy.

I feel so bad for Ryan Miller here. Because Nick plays goalie, i get really defensive against goalie hits... Nick has had nothing compared to this hit, but theres been a few incidents where he was hit.... I can not believe this player hit Miller like this! Thankfully Tootoo got suspended for 2 games... and i think he deserved more.

i know some of you could care less... haha just ignore this post :)

1 comment:

  1. I;m glad you posted this cause we didn't see it. But Miller is our fave goalie and I hope they beat the crap outta that kid. I'll have to show Chase.

    -Jen

    ReplyDelete