Monday, November 14, 2011

The Calls and Beaver Hockey

Last friday [11/11/11] was the first Beaver Hockey game of the season! The boys played the Jays [the team Nick won the championship with last season] so they're a pretty dang good team! It was a super good game. All of the boys were rusty and we lost 2-4. The beavers only have a few of the same players as last season and i think we will have a much better season this time around!

Let me just say that my Husband is an amazing goalie.... :) i'm proud to be his wife.



The Call's came down from Boise for Sami & Amber's birthday! My uncle Ben and aunt Glinda's family are some of my favorite people to be around. We always have such a good time together. Saturday night we had a birthday party for them! everyone brought pizza and i made some cupcakes for them!





These sprinkles are soo good. They're from Holland and they're so yummy!

We had such a great time with the Call's and I hope Nick and i can head up there and hang out soon! Alexei needs to meet her Grandma and Grandpa Call!

Nick started his new job today! and he LOVES IT! he had so many good things to say about it today! for example... a business iPhone in December, $7 cases of bottled mountain dew [or any pepsi product] and $.50 per mile he drives :)
He is loving it! tomorrow he has to be to work at 5 a.m. and he gets to be home by 2 to hang out with Alexei and I.....

I love him. He's the best husband in the world. He works so hard so Alexei and i can play together all day. I'm sooo happy he's finally found a job that he loves and is excited for everyday.


I'm so blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment