Thursday, November 24, 2011

THANKSgiving.

Thanksgiving has come again... and this last year seems like its gone by so fast! I'm so thankful for so many things...

Im so thankful for wonderful in-laws... seriously i couldnt have picked a better family to marry into.... I'm proud to be a Van Komen.

I'm so thankful for this man. My step-dad Vaughn... who has been a father to me, Mandi and Nate since i can remember.

I'm thankful for my daddy steven. without him i wouldn't be here. and i cant wait to meet him one day. and of course my Reynolds side of the family :)

Im thankful for my best friend and husband Nick, he does so much for our little family. He is such a good guy. i love him and i am thankful for the fact we share the same interests... HOCKEY! :)

I'm thankful for my Mother.... i could not have asked for a better mom. She's there to talk to when im having a down day. When i got hurt she was so tough on me to stay positive and that she knew i could recover so she pushed me... i have to thank her for the positive attitude i have today. Seriously.... best mom ever.

I'm so thankful for such great friends [and family] haha im thankful we get to go on trips with each other and im thankful for the friendship that we have.

I'm thankful for my cute puppy. when im going to bed, Chewy is always cuddled up right next to me. He's such a great friend to Alexei and im so glad we got him a couple years ago!

I'm thankful that i have the opportunity to be a mother. It is seriously the best feeling in the world and im grateful i get to experience it!

Last but not least im thankful for my forever family.


Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment