Monday, December 13, 2010

Alexei Kaye Van Komen

Today Nick and I had our 15 week and 3 day appointment!
The doctor took one look and said,
"I could tell ya exactly what it is..."
100% sure....
and Baby... thank you so much for flashing the camera today :)

IT'S A GIRL!!!

I seriously could not be more excited.
Nick took me shopping at Old Navy today...
Now for online shopping and making bows & bracelets!!
oh dear... someone stop me!



Alexei Kaye Van Komen....
Thanks so much for being such a sweet little girl today!!
i'm already so in love i cant even explain how in love i am!
Thats all for now!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Autumn! Thats so exciting! Im so jealous ;) hope you are feeling good :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! A Girl!! Girls are soooo fun. Congratulations. I love her name too!

    ReplyDelete