Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas 2010


Our first Christmas turned out awesome!
On Christmas morning we just stayed home and opened presents with Shelby!
It was so much fun!
and i enjoyed providing Christmas to one of our best friends!

I didnt take many pictures haha
so please forgive me!


Shelby's Stocking

Chewy's Stocking... I know we have one spoiled dog!
He was on a sugar high for hours after this!

My Stocking. Nick spoiled me!
[the pillow on the back--BEST GIFT EVER!!!]
i love sleeping now that that pillow has come into my life!

Nicks Stocking!


We all got so spoiled!
My big gift was a Winter Classic Washington Capitals Backstrom Jersey
Any my sweet baby got an Ovechkin Jersey :)

Nick's big present was a New Apple Desktop...
i'll post pictures later!

I LOVE MY LIFE!

No comments:

Post a Comment