Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Christmas treats, Boys, and Craps

Tonight the boys came over for a craps night!
I have to say it was pretty fun!
[except for im wayyy tired now!]

Missing Dan, Todd and Braxton!

While the boys were playing craps they asked me to make some treats.... and i have not cooked a thing since i got pregnant. I've been so tired that i havent been myself at all!

So tonight i decided to get off my butt and do something about this problem!
I made some homemade Oreos!
and some Christmas cupcakes for the boys and for Marks friend Todd to take to his cute family!
[Jade and Violet are the cutest little girls i've ever seen! You did good Todd!]

even though i was the only girl tonight, i cooked all night & im exhausted now i had a great night! It was so much fun hanging out with everyone!


This game of craps is still going and its now 11:57....
i think i'll lay on the couch and maybe fall asleep?
sounds good to me :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh my heck you know Todd?! That's so crazy!! He's like my brother!! Jade and Violet are dolls!! Jo is an absolute beauty too!! Looks like you're having fun living the married life!! Yay!! :) Congrats on being pregnant!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Todd is so awesome! He's good friends with Nicks brother Mark and we went to disney land with them and stuff! i love his cute little family!

    ReplyDelete