Thursday, February 18, 2010

Grizzlies win in a shoot out! 3-2


Anyone that knows me somewhat well knows that i LOVE hockey.... Nick and I go to every grizzly game we possibly can! Well... lately we've been slacking with the wedding planning and my work schedule and stuff! so we finally got to go again last night! It ended up being the night that Nicks dad Bob took the young mens to the game! so we went to the game with the young mens! haha weird to say but it was a TON of fun. Nicks nephew Cyle and his friend Monica came too! (i was happy cause i hate always being the ONLY girl ha) we had so much fun! it was good to have a
day to relax too!


Cyle and Monica eating their cotton candy
(Every game i decide i just HAVE to have cotton candy so Nick
caves in and gets me some :)
i love him :)

Cyle, Ben, and Braxton

Bob and the young men!

one of the many face offs that happen in a game haha



Earlier in the day Jen and I went to the Sego Lily spa and got full body massages.... and let me tell you IM SO ADDICTED! it feels soooo good! Next time we go will be the day before my wedding and im super excited! That 2nd and 3rd week in May is going to be sooo amazing... im sooo excited! but i'm most excited to be sealed to the person that treats me like a princess and loves me with all his heart :) i love my fiancé!!!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun game and date night. Before you know it the wedding will be here! Very exciting. What are your colors? I haven't had a chance to talk wedding with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey little miss, i did not even know you had a blog! But i am really glad that you do! Mine is private so if you give me your email address i will send you an invite to mine! Love ya sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. my email address is autumn_kaye@hotmail.com and i just got it a few days ago... just barely getting to know how to work it. and Melissa im super excited for the wedding! its coming up soo fast! our colors are yellow and green (our favorite colors) :) we need nick and matt to have game night again soon so that we can talk!

    ReplyDelete