Sunday, September 4, 2011

Up date.

I know it has been WAY too long since ive updated my blog. It seems like i wouldn't have much to do during the day since i stay home with Alexei while Nick works, but seriously life is so busy! Time is flying by! My baby girl is about 3 and 1/2 months now and shes a chunky little sweetie. I LOVE IT!


While Nick is at work [he works like 50 hours a week] Alexei and I have alot of fun!
We do things like....
August 24, 2011 We went Boating with "Grammy and Papa"
Alexei loved it! The water is finally warm enough that Alexei loves to swim in it!
She had so much fun kicking her legs and hanging out with "Papa"

I do alot of crafting while Nick works. I made this quilt for my Brother-in-law Benny. He's on a mission in Seattle Washington and his birthday was August 22. I made it out of all of Nick and Ben's old band tee shirts. He wrote home right away to tell us he LOVED his quilt. or in his words "that is the freakin sweetest birthday gift i've ever recieved!"
We miss Benny so much but hes doing so great in Seattle!
I'm actually working on another tee shirt quilt for my Brother. He went on a mission to the phillippines and he's having me make a mission quilt!
I'm loving it!

August 19, 2011
Alexei and i went School Shopping with My mom and sisters!
We had so much fun and Lex fell asleep half way through haha.

Alexei and I go to my sister Madi's soccer games every saturday. She plays AYSO and she's doing pretty good!
Grammy takes all the time she can holding lex. She's growing so fast!



I'm Sooooooooo excited for this next part!!!!

Nick & I got a new calling!!!


We will be teaching the CTR 7 class!
I am so excited! This is a new step in our lives and we're so excited to share our testimony with these sweet little kids!!


[Janie my MIL is good friends with Jean Keaton and She drew this picture for Janie when Sarah died.]

Well that is about all we're up to. Nick is loving his job and he's making enough money that i can stay home with Alexei! We are loving life and so glad to be out of the "Slump" that we were in!

Hope everyone is doing well!


1 comment:

  1. I am so glad to hear that you guys made it out of your "slump". That is not a fun place to be. I'm super excited about your new calling! It's so fun to serve together as a couple and you get to watch your class get baptized! How amazing is that!! I'm happy for you!

    ReplyDelete