Friday, May 13, 2011

keeping myself busy!

This past week since ive been home from the hospital ive been pretty miserable.
i cant move, im 100% dependent on Nick to help me 24/7 and it sucks.
i want this baby out so bad now that shes ready but i can only wait till she decides to make her arrival...
Sooo to keep myself busy ive been doing lots of crafts!
My cousin Hailey is having a baby any day now here too and she's also having a girl!
I was in the hospital during her shower so i was unable to go :/

Here are my crafts for her new baby:
Brekin Riann

i crocheted around this cute little blanket and burp rag for her :)

This is her cute bow holder i made. her colors in her room are light pink, brown and cream.



and this is the cute sign i made to hang up in her bedroom!
i love having Vinyl projects to do, so let me know if you need any!

hopefully i can find more crafts around here! My good friend gets married here in a weekish or so, so i'll have another vinyl sign to make!

lets just pray my little girl decides to make her big arrival here soon! like today! haha

1 comment:

  1. they are all so cute!
    i hope you get feeling better soon!
    and i cant wait to see the babes!

    ReplyDelete