Thursday, April 14, 2011

Baby update :)

I went to the doctor today to talk to a couple different docs about if i had to have a C-Section or not.....

and while i was there i got another big ultra sound to make sure Alexei didnt have any birth defects and things like that and she looks great! While we were looking at her cute face to make sure she didnt have cleft lip she yawned and im telling you.... im so in love with this sweet little thing.
The ultrasound tech was shocked at how much hair she has... but what can you expect... look at my cute husband :) haha

the conclusion we came to is that i'll for sure have a C-Section. the baby can cause problems with the nerves in my back and it can cause long term back pain and i would rather have a longer recovery from the C-Section than a long term problem so that's what Nick and I along with the doctors decided :)

Lexei is also measuring at 34 weeks so we could have her here in about a month!! :)
but first.... my baby shower next Saturday! I couldnt be more excited!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you and the baby are doing so well! Have a BLAST at your shower!!

    ReplyDelete