Wednesday, March 16, 2011

April 23rd :)


i tried my very hardest to wait but i just cant stand it any longer....
check out how cute my baby shower invites turned out!!
David Buchanan.... your the best for designing them exactly how i wanted it!!!

i am so excited to make treats and get things ready for this shower :)
[if i havent already gotten your address from you and you want to come please email me your address! autumn_kaye@hotmail.com]

Tomorrow i have to go get my Rogam shot (because my blood is O- and im now 29 weeks..) im really not excited. i dont do well with shots..... but i'll be tough... and i also have to take my glucose test... yuck!!! hopefully everything goes well! wish me luck!

My next baby appointment is March 31st and then after that we go to every 2 week appointments!! Its getting close! and i really really cant wait for my little Lexei to be here.

i just want to hold her and smooch her.
[and he wont admit it but everytime theres a little baby girl around Nick has to play with them :) it makes me so excited! he's going to be such a great daddy]


1 comment:

  1. That invitation is so so cute!! I can't wait!!! Thanks for the invite! It will be so fun! And she will be so dang cute!!

    ReplyDelete