Wednesday, September 22, 2010

old photos :)


Today at my mother-in-laws house Nick and I were looking at old photos and it brought back so many memories! we had so much fun dating! i think sometimes we tend to forget all the fun things we did! here's a few of the fun pictures!

Nick shoving cake in my face after i got him :) Judging by his face he was pretty mad haha

Just after Nick asked me to marry him :)

Nicks birthday gift from me!
Cody acting homeless for one of bens school projects

Ben in his usual position :)

Nick & I celebrating St. Nicholas!
Emily do you remember this? You two were such good friends growing up! look how young you were! (please excuse these hidious shoes Nick was wearing! holy cow ha)


I love remembering all the fun memories of the past! with a few exceptions :)

1 comment:

  1. Of course I remember :] Nick is still one of my very favorite people in this whole world, i'm lucky I had him as my friend for so long, and you're lucky to have married him!

    It sounds like you guys have been having a lot of fun lately, and it's weird that we haven't even seen you sense we moved down here. I'm excited for Hockey to start again then I'm sure we'll see each other a lot! As for now- plan something that we can come too!

    Very cute post. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete