Thursday, September 30, 2010

Applebees :)


This morning i didnt have an apetite at all and the only thing that sounded good was La Choi's so Choi gave us some free lunch :) i love La Chois!



Everyone wanted to got to Applebees for half off appetisers (except for me) so i just decided to suck it up and go with everyone to have a good time! Lately we've been hanging out with our sweet friends Kelly & Jamie alot!! i love it! we had such a good time! i couldnt ask for better friends that share our same interests! I love Kelly & Jamie Jensen!



Me and Nick with their crazy beer cups (of course with Mtn Dew in them) that our awesome weightress got for us!
Everyone :)

Nick, Ben and Kelly

This picture makes me laugh cause ben got a Black Cherry flavored Mtn Dew and it looked so much like beer! it made me laugh because he's leaving for his mission in less that 2 weeks!



And of course i had to add this sweet picture of my puppy. i love him so much! he brings so much Joy to our lives!

I cant wait to see what the future has in store for Nick & I!
I Love my Life!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment