Friday, April 13, 2012

Thankful.

I just got done reading a blog that brought me to tears.
i dont know this lady, i just stumbled upon her blog.
She is amazing. She has an amazing testimony.
She's so strong.

I hope one day i can be as strong as she is.
I have had my trials [believe me] and i still do.
but i can not imagine this ever happening to me.
it reminds me that i need to never ever take my time here on earth for granted.
i never ever want to live without my sweet husband or baby.

I know the lord had a hand in this ladies life.
and for anyone who second guesses the lord and miracles, you should sit down and read her blog. you'll change your mind, i promise.

I'm thankful for a forever family.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing! Real tear jerker, But I loved reading her blog!

    ReplyDelete