Thursday, March 1, 2012

Alexei's 9 months!

Alexei has been growing up so quick!
Shes crawling everywhere and she'll be walking here soon. She loves to stand and let go of things! She's such a sweetie... i have such a perfect little daughter :)

This is Alexei at my sister in law Liz's house! we went there with Mark and Julie for sunday dinner together. It was such a blast. They played the wii, played speed basketball in the house, played games and ate pizza... such a fun time.
Alexei loves taking baths. She likes to play with the shampoo bottle more than her bath toys! shes such a silly little lady!!

I'm so blessed to be this little girls mom. She's such a special girl and everytime she says "mama" it just melts my heart.

I love her more than life itself! :)

1 comment:

  1. She is adorable, Autumn. I can't believe she is 9 months already. Such a doll.

    ReplyDelete