Sunday, January 15, 2012

Date with Mom

Blogger is ticking me off... so after 3 tries hopefully we can get this posted!

Friday my mom and i had a date. we took Alexei toher best friends Bailley and Karen Carter! They love her so much and lex loves them!

our appointment was at 10 am and weboth got facials! that were much needed :)
afterwards we went to Zupas, and if you know Nick and I we arent huge fans of this place. but i'll take a mango berrysalad any day :)

then we headed up to Primary Childrens.
We ate lunch with Emily and hung out with little Ethan... He's doing alot better and is now out of the NICU even though they still have a long road ahead things are starting to look up! :)

I love dates with my mom! i love talking and getting advise that is much needed in my life!



No comments:

Post a Comment