Monday, October 25, 2010

Birthday


10/25/2010
First... Can i start of by saying that my husband is the cutest guy in the entire world!? and let me remind you that he planned this all himself!!! i could never be more in love with anyone than Nick. He's my everything
:)


So... on the 24th Nick and I left the house around 3:00 p.m. for a cute little town called Midway! it was about an hour and a half away and its about 20 minutes from Park City!


This is the cute condo that Nick to
ok me to stay in :)
Soooo homey :)


These hot pots or craters were everywhere! and the hot tub at the condo was even a hot pot! sooo cool to see!



So after we arrived we checked into our room and got some KFC and Taco Bell. This town was so small that they didnt have much to eat! but it sounde
d great to us! so we took it home and ate it there. after we got done eating Nick just couldnt
wait for me to open my presents! And of course i couldnt
complain because they're presents! He's such a sweet guy!
i had so many gifts!

Nick got me a ton of gifts! He got me a new CD, a new grizzlies shirt (i realllyy needed a new one!), a new sweat shirt that is the cutest thing ever!, and some new Nike tennis shoes (not that i use them to run but they're cute, which is the only reason i wear shoes :) ) and my favorrriittteee gift was a Chewbacca action figure (and Nick said that he knows i dont play with many toys anymore but everybody has to have a toy for their birthday, which i cant agree more!

After i opened my gifts Nick and I rented The Karate Kid! we lovvveeddd it! every time the little boy was training for Kung Fu nick would say, "Autumn, i really need to learn how to do that!" he's such a cutie! he loved the movie just as much as i did!

Then this morning Nick woke me up at 10:30 to get ready to go shopping in Park City! it was such a fun day with just me and him! i loved it! and he bought me lots of treasures in park city! i seriously have the best Husband ever!

This was the best birthday of my entire life and i felt so special that someone would go to so much work just for me :)
He really made it a special day!
I love you Nicholas Van Komen!

1 comment:

  1. That does sound like the greatest birthday ever, i'm so glad you had such a fun day!

    ReplyDelete