Thursday, August 26, 2010

Melting Pot




On Wednesday night Nick and I went to the Melting Pot for our date night this month! it was so much fun! i haven't been since i was really little and i wasn't disappointed now! i loved it
[not so much the check though!]







Nick loved the whole fondue part of it! He liked to cook his own food! We ordered this meal for two and first we got cheese fondue! it was sooo good. they brought out veggies, bread, and granny smith apples! i was nervous to try cheese on my apples but it turned out my favorite! After the cheese they bring you a salad of your choice and this restaurant was so fancy they plated your food and it looked all fancy! After the salad they brought us our main course! and let me tell you..... it did not disappoint! It came with a variety of different meats. Steak, Kiwi Shrimp, Pork, Chicken, Lobster Tail, Ahi Tuna, Fresh Veggies, Potatoes and Mushrooms! mmmm it was wonderful!













We were already pretty full at this point but we saved just enough room for dessert! Chocolate peanut butter fondue! mmmmmmm i am in love :)
[sorry Nick]

This chocolate was so good! i even had to buy a chocolate bar to bring home and cook for later this week!








I absolutely love spending time with my sweet Nick. I'm enjoying it now because when we have a family and stuff i'm afraid we wont be able to do this kind of stuff as often!


tomorrow i have to make more cup cakes! i love it! My aunt Melanie's birthday party is sunday and our house and she's turning 50 so they're going to be over the hill cup cakes! i'll post pics soon!

And the Toy Story room is coming along great! almost finished!

1 comment:

  1. That looks veryyyy tasty!

    I have never been there, but I think that I need too! Very cute cupcakes, and good luck with the surgery, thats really exciting for you!

    ReplyDelete